Tuesday 25 October 2011

Belly Buster Submarines

Belly Buster Submarines - finally decide to try this place that all my friends said was real good due to the real bacon strips. So I decide to order the infamous bacon turkey. When I saw them making my sub, I had my doubts. They were nuking the strips of bacon. They must had like 4 microwaves there. The sub was real good with the shredded lettuce, olives and hot peppers in a nice soft bread. I like to give it a 3/5. Supposeldy they have the belly buster sub there that has gravy in it. Gravy on a sub! Interesting.






Located at
3447 Yonge St
North York, ON M4N 2N3

1 comment:

  1. I have heard many good things about this place! Even overhearing conversations on the TTC about this place...I just might have to try it! I wonder what type of gravy they use..

    ReplyDelete