Monday 31 October 2011

Big Bone BBQ - Newmarket

Fat Fridays again!! My co-workers and I decided to have some good old Memphis style BBQ. My co-workers were worried that this bbq joint was not going to be good. I've been there a few times and told them they would not be dissapointed. We each order ribs and wings. It came with fries, coleslaw, brown beans and corn bread on the side. Also you have have to have some brew with that. We each had a Keith's except for the one fellow who liked drinking water-down Coors Light. I told all my co-workers in advance that they need to just stick with the smoked wings and ignore all the others and they were sure glad to listen to my advice. So lets get down to the verdict. I must say overall my co-workers and I had some mighty fine bbq which was very satisfactory. The smokey flavour and the tangy bbq sauce made for an enjoyable meal. We are thinking of getting it for lunch this coming Monday ebcause it was that good. The score I give is 4.5/5.


            Good old Memphis bbq

Smoked wings

Big Bone BBQ
207 Eagle St.
Newmarket Ontario, L3Y 1J8

1 comment:

  1. Yes, def agree with you on the wings...sooo tasty! SOOO TASTY!

    ReplyDelete