Friday 28 October 2011

Catering By Mario - Paninoteca

Fat Fridays again! This time my co-workers and I decide to hit up a local place that servers Italian food to the many businesses in the area. My co-worker tried the meatball sub before and told me that I had to try out this place. So I decdied to try the roast chicken sandwich that had prvolone, sun-dried tomatoes and arugula in it. For $8.95 it comes with your choice of mixed or cesar salad. I opted for the cesar salad. So overall the sandwich was kind of small but the bun they served in it was real fresh. It was a tasty sandwich and the cesar salad was good. If you can't make a simple cesar salad then I don't know what to say. I give this place a 3/5.






Catering By Mario - Paninoteca
95 East Beaver Creek Road,
THORNHILL L4B 1L4, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment